Saturday, September 27, 2008

fairy photo contest winners

I would like to thank Elease Graves and Darkley Aeon, for sending me these wonderful pictures:




Winner Elease Graves received:

- 1000,00 lindens in cash from me;

- one pair of Ava Choo from her choice;

- one gift pair of Ava Choo from "The Sex and the City Collection" that I chose to give her;

-500,00 in cash from Anna Avalanche to choose one product from
AA Trade Company


Her picture is already displayed in my stores at :

Lucille's Little Corner

Coconut Ice on SL Illustrated Sim

and
Ava choo on Bahama Mall


Second Place, Darkley Aeon, received:

- one pair of Ava Choo from her choice;

- and oh well, I was feeling nice so I also gave her the same gift pair of Ava Choo from "The Sex and the City Collection" I had given to Elease Graves.

Her picture is also displayed on my store at Lucille's Little Corner.


I am thrilled with them! :-)

I said I wanted to see fairies and they sure showed me some really beautiful ones!

Thank you very very much for your joining the contest and please wait for others!!!! :-)

Kiss, Luci.

No comments: