Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sailing in Southern Caledon

I am not sure if I have ever mentioned that I love to sail. I do ! :) I captain a number of ships, and Miss Serra, Seneshelf of my home region of Winterfell has been so nice to appoint me Winterfell Admiral lately :)
One of the thing I love most being a Winterfellan is that Winterfell connects to other regions, Caledon in primis and this give me a huge area to explore and hours of sailing time.

After almost a year of sailing I still have not discovered all the beauty of this wonderful region.

Today I was taking my Morning Star in the Southern Caledon waters and I was stunned as I ended in Caledon Oxfordbridge. Such a beauty in the perfect reproduction of the buildings.

the "Morning Star" sailing in Southern Caledon

And the nearby sims are not to be neglected : Caledon Cymru, where an impressive fortress on the sea dominates the view and the waters between Greystoke and Glarmorgan where one of the most magnificent bridges I have seen in SL dominates the view


A region to visit and explore !

1 comment:

Anna Avalanche said...

OH! Wild you need to take me there!!! I would Love to Sail with you one Day!!!! :)