Saturday, September 27, 2008

Freebies at AAT inside Second Life

Hi, I never advertise my business inside Second Life. But as I am almost two years old and I am very happy I decided to give some gifts.

I am disposing a big amount of products. From the 588 items for sale at AAT, noting less than 317 are freebies for those who use the “AA Trade Company” tag. Take advantage of 317 free products.

Do you want to know how? It is very simple.

Tele transport (TP) here and find more than a half of the products free!!!!

Enroll at AA Trade Company group to get freebies. Remember you need to have the AA Trade Company tag on.

Choose the product on the vendor pay 1 Linden and receive free the product and your 1 Linden back.

The vendor system doesn’t allow gifts but permit refund your money. Therefore pay 1 Linden and receive your purchase gift and your 1 linden back. Every product in the store that is sold for 1 Linden is actually free. Your money will be refund automatically.

If you have any doubts please feel free to IM Anna Avalanche

Have fun!

No comments: